Monday, April 18, 2005

Today starts the fourth week of Newton and Copernicus on line. I appreciate all the support and comments from those of you have voted. Several persons have used the Send feedback to J. Olson link at Comics Sherpa. Those ratings and comments are appreciated and I find them useful. Also, when people vote, I get some feel of how many people are following along. A special thanks to some readers who have let me know they are following regulary. If you would like to leave a message on this web log, just click on the comments link at the bottom of each entry. Thank you again for taking a few moments to look at Newton and Copernicus.



sincerely,
J. Olson





Visit Newton and Copernicus at uComics, Comics Sherpa"

10 Comments:

Blogger J. C. Olson said...

Thanks for Reading.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

Love the artwork, especially the Mars lander--Kate

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the drawing of Newton jumping out of the cage in Tuesday's strip. I also liked Copernicus' nose in the last panel :)--Kate

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Andy said...

Good job on the 'toons. They keep getting better. I like the coffee one best.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

Thursday--loved the 3D drawings of the rats walking around the cage--the perspective was really cool--Kate

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I love the Skinner book--Kate

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

Hooray! My internet is working again and I can keep up with Newton and Copernicus! I love Copernicus' angry cartoon eyebrows in the last panel--leave it to him to get stuck in a beaker
--Kate

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newton's little steam engine is really cool--Kate

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie Said:

I like your little flagellated single-celled rats! Cute!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to thank you fοr thе еfforts yοu have put in penning thіѕ ωebsite.
I rеally hope to vieω the same high-grade content by you
іn the futurе as well. In truth, уour
creative writing abіlіtiеѕ has encouragеԁ
me to get my own, perѕonal ѕite now ;)

My weblog ... reputation management

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home